Apply today for one of our great rental properties available throughout Southern California. Note: All properties have a 12 month lease term.
The following documentation is needed to process your rental application:
- Source of income
- Copies of IDs for each applicant
- Two months of bank statements
Section 8 housing applicants, please provide:
- Current housing voucher
- Copy of state ID
- Source of stated income
How to Apply
- To apply for one of our rental properties, download and fill out our rental application.
Note: All applicants over the age of 18 must complete and sign their own application. Before applying for a property, you or someone on your behalf must have viewed the property in person. We cannot accept “site-unseen” applications or application fees.
- Scan and send completed application along with documentation listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $50 application fee per adult must be paid before your application can be processed.
We promise to work quickly to get you a decision as soon as possible. Please allow 24-72 hours for a decision.Download Application Pay Application Fee Online
A resident can become a buyer living in their home while saving for a down payment or working to clean up a credit problem. Our residents enjoy renting with us because we feature quality single-family and multi-unit residence they are proud to call home. Our resident retention rate is high, averaging over five years.